Are you thinking it’s time to begin your home search and start looking for a new home? That’s wonderful news! You’re about to embark on an amazing journey for you and your family. Moving means new neighbors, meeting new friends, maybe a new school for the kids… There will be new and fun places to explore like restaurants, shops, and all kinds of local points of interest… This really is an exciting time and possibly a little scary too!
It can be a tricky thing to get the right home at the best price possible−especially with our current market situation with low inventory in many Metro Phoenix areas. It takes the right home purchase strategy to beat out competing offers, and it’s not always about offering a higher price.
Considering that a home purchase is something most folks do only one or a few times in their lives, it would be very wise to consult a professional to help you through the entire process.
Don’t go it alone without representation
While it’s fun to surf around online looking at home buying choices, when it comes down to looking at these options closely and seriously, it’s time to get all the facts in order and much of that information is not going to be found online or even be accurate. We’ve all heard the saying “you don’t know what you don’t know” and it certainly applies to purchase contracts, legal addendums and documents−and the sequence of steps in the buyer’s journey for a successful closing.
With so many facets tied to a real estate transaction, it’s important to hire a professional Realtor like me that has a fiduciary duty to you as a buyer− and the commitment and ethics to represent your best interests.
There’s a good reason professional Realtors are required by law to hold a license to assist the public with real estate transactions. Unforeseen complications do come up and when they do, you want an experienced professional by your side.
Some Good News
I can oversee all of the intimate details on your behalf, every step of the way, and in Arizona, it’s the Seller who pays the commission for both sides of the transaction, so it won’t cost you anything for professional representation (that’s good news, right?).
An Analogy to Think About:
If you were faced with a major lawsuit and a lot of time and money was at stake, would you show up in court representing yourself when the plaintiff had an experienced lawyer representing his or her interests? I wouldn’t think so. Of course, buying a home isn’t on par with being sued, but it is something that requires a bit of caution.
You don’t want to miss a so called “minor detail” or misunderstand a “simple clause” that ends up being a problem and causes you to lose your earnest deposit or the opportunity to cancel if needed. So how should you proceed?
Consider working with me, a full-time Realtor:
When you purchase a home, it’s more than a transaction−it’s a life changing event. With me and Realty One Group, you get outstanding service, expert market knowledge, and experience you can trust.
What additional benefits do you receive when you work with me?
- A free no obligation purchase consultation that outlines the entire process. This time together will give us an opportunity to get to know one another a bit and determine if we are a good fit to work as a team to meet your home purchase goals.
- A comprehensive Buyer’s Guide that outlines the purchase process in more detail with handy tips and utilities contact info for your reference throughout the process.
- Assistance obtaining your prequalification letter that must accompany your offer to any seller. I’m happy to point you to several senior loan officers that offer stellar customer service and back end support to ensure your loan approval process progresses as expected. (I do not receive any compensation for referrals−I provide contacts that have helped many clients successfully as a courtesy to save you time and frustration).
- A streamlined home search process that allows us to work closely without skipping a beat. Together, using this website’s advanced search and portal capabilities, we’ll hone in on your homestyle and location preferences to ensure we’re not spinning your wheels looking at properties that don’t fit your criteria.
- Organized home showing tour details that outline the order and location of homes with pictures and room for notes so you can remember your first impressions; which can be a challenge if you see more than a few homes and areas.
- Expert negotiations on your behalf to ensure you get the best price possible, fair closing costs, and the terms that you desire.
- Vendor relationship management−I have 100+ vendor contacts in many home related and improvement categories (inspectors, appraisers, roofers, remodeling companies, etc.) that have worked with my clients professionally and ethically to ensure satisfaction. (I receive no compensation for vendor referrals of any kind, I offer referrals when welcomed as a courtesy to save you time and frustration).
- Help negotiating vendor pricing if home repairs or home improvements are desired.
- Purchase contract, legal documents and addendum preparation−and review with you to answer any and all questions you may have.
- A strong liaison between you, the Seller’s agent, your lender, and title company to ensure that you have a great experience backed by clear and concise communication in writing about your transaction and action items.
- Inspection and appraisal scheduled for you after you select a company and fee of your choice, and I’ll meet the inspector and appraiser at the property to make sure they have access to all that is needed to do a thorough job on your behalf.
- If seller agrees to pay for a one year home warranty, I will order the plan you approve for you and forward the info to the title company which is needed at closing.
- Accompany you during your final walk-through a few days prior to closing to ensure the Seller has performed as agreed in the purchase contract in regard to repairs and upgrades.
- A fun and engaging experience that delivers results−and saves you as much as possible on purchase price and closing costs.
Let’s Get Started
To connect with me, please fill out my contact form, and I’ll call you shortly or if you prefer, call me directly at 602-312-8004 at your convenience.
Sign up for your free secure account for the best home search experience that offers “one click” search by city under “Area Map”, 3D map viewing, “Advanced Search” with drop down menu’s for quick search criteria entry, and the ability to save your searches and properties that you like so you don’t lose them. This will give you a better feel for home values in your favorite areas and it will help me learn your homestyle and location preferences to serve you better.
When you click on a property you like, you can scroll to the bottom of the page to see a map with buttons underneath that you can click to see where doctors, dentists, hospitals, grocery stores, gyms, schools, restaurants, etc. are located in relation to the property you are looking at. It saves you from having to drive around!
This private platform offers a better user experience than Zillow on many fronts, and the best part is you won’t be hounded by advertising or agents. Your privacy is my promise. I do not share your contact info for any reason−ever.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to talking with you soon,