COVID-19 Update: March 25th, 2020
If you are wondering if it is still a good time to sell your home during the COVID-19 pandemic, the answer is it could be. Inventory is still relatively low compared to this time last year and there are still active pre-qualified buyers out there looking for their dream home. In fact, even though inventory is low, last month there were 1,641 homes sold compared with February 2019 at 1,464 homes sold. Sellers are getting an average of 97.3% of list price, so the market is still strong.
If you are thinking of selling, call me for a “virtual” consultation and we can dive into your particular goals and concerns around selling at this time.
One question you may be asking yourself is: How do I put this all into motion and formulate a plan that will sell my home quickly and maximize my profit?
Consider working with me, a full-time Realtor:
There are many considerations and steps involved in the home selling process. I can guide you through proactively to help you stay one step ahead in the process−and avoid common challenges that may delay closing or cause your sale to fall out.
- My focus is on you achieving your home selling goals through proven best practices and selling methods by studying markets, locations and current trends.
- When you work with me you gain the benefit of over 20 years of senior level marketing strategy and management experience in addition to my experience in real estate success.
- My communication style is open and direct, and I make selling strategy suggestions based on your needs and current market data for your specific area or neighborhood−all in a visually appealing format.
- Your market exposure with me and Realty One Group will be exceptional because our integrated and tailored marketing approach incorporates traditional, digital and social advertising to ensure maximum buyer reach for your property. Other methods are used too, like networking with buyer agents to let them know your property is available to their clients.
What else do you get when you work with me?
- A free no obligation listing consultation with comprehensive home valuation and Seller’s Guide. This time together will give us an opportunity to get to know one another a bit and determine if we are a good fit to work as a team to meet your home sale goals.
- We are in the digital age with many iBuyer/iSeller discounted platforms. In the life-cycle of these online services these platforms are in their infancy. Don’t be fooled by cute advertisements or promises to “save you thousands” without understanding all the implications. I will show you your net yields with no obligation and also share options with companies we have partnered with to deliver the value you are looking for with full transparency.
- Advice on how to prepare or stage your property to attract buyers and beat out competition that may be in your area.
- Professional photography of the interior and exterior of your property, and for home values above $500K, you’ll also receive drone footage video of your property if your property features are conducive to aerial photography. Either way, you’ll also receive reports on photo engagement and viewings to understand level of buyer interest.
- A comprehensive, multi-channel advertising campaign.
- Signage that gets put in place within 48 hours of listing, and if you need a little extra time to prepare your property, a “Coming Soon” rider will be provided to create some buzz so neighbors and passerby’s will know your house will be on the market soon.
- Showings that work with your schedule to reduce stress.
- Expert negotiations on your behalf.
- Preparation and review of all paperwork and legal documents.
- If you are also buying another home, you’ll benefit from my experience in providing a smooth transition so your property sale and home purchase close on the same day.
- My network of over 100+ professional vendors in various categories that includes highly rated lenders, home repair professionals, appraisers, and more (I receive no compensation from any vendors and offer contacts for your convenience and peace of mind).
- A fun and engaging experience that delivers results−and maximized profits in your pocket.
Let’s Get Started
To connect with me, please fill out my contact form, and I’ll call you shortly or if you prefer, call me directly at 602-312-8004 at your convenience.
Want to get a quick evaluation of your property value right now?
All you have to do is fill in this form with your home address, and then confirm a few quick details and you’ll be taken to an automated and interactive Current Market Comparison (CMA). It’s very cool!
Buying a new home after you sell your current property?
If you’ll be buying a new home after selling your current home, sign up for your free secure account for the best home search experience that offers “one click” search by city under “Area Map”, 3D map viewing, “Advanced Search” with drop down menu’s for quick search criteria entry, and the ability to save your searches and properties that you like so you don’t lose them. This will give you a better feel for home values in your favorite areas and it will help me learn your homestyle and location preferences to serve you better.
When you click on a property you like, you can scroll to the bottom of the page to see a map with buttons underneath that you can click to see where doctors, dentists, hospitals, grocery stores, restaurants, etc. are located in relation to the property you are looking at. It saves you from having to drive around!
This private platform offers a better user experience than Zillow on many fronts, and the best part is you won’t be hounded by advertising or agents. Your privacy is my promise. I do not share your contact info for any reason−ever.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to talking with you soon,