If you are wondering if it is a good time to sell your home during the COVID-19 pandemic, the answer is “yes”. Inventory is low and many listings are receiving multiple offers (especially in the $500K and under category). This is great news for sellers, and if your home is valued over $500K, let’s talk about strategies to attract buyers in this category. One thing to keep in mind with such low inventory is there is less competition, and staging and pricing your home correctly (according to market values) will help it sell more quickly. I’m seeing many nice homes priced at market selling in less than a week depending on location. Greater Central Phoenix areas are still moving and doing well!
Call me for a virtual or in-person consultation and we can dive into your particular goals and concerns around listing your property for sale.
One question you may be asking yourself is: How do I put this all into motion and formulate a plan that will sell my home quickly and maximize my profit?
Consider working with me, a full-time Realtor:
There are many considerations and steps involved in the home selling process. I will guide you proactively to help you stay one step ahead in the process−and avoid common challenges that may delay closing or cause your sale to fall out.
- My focus is on you achieving your home selling goals through proven best practices and selling methods by studying markets, locations and current trends.
- When you work with me you gain the benefit of over 20 years of senior level marketing strategy and management experience in addition to my experience in real estate success.
- My communication style is open and direct, and I make selling strategy suggestions based on your needs and current market data for your specific area or neighborhood−all in a visually appealing format.
- Your market exposure with me and Realty One Group will be exceptional because our integrated and tailored marketing approach incorporates traditional, digital and social advertising to ensure maximum buyer reach for your property. Other methods are used too, like networking with buyer agents to let them know your property is available to their clients.
What else do you get when you work with me?
- A free no obligation listing consultation with comprehensive home valuation and Seller’s Guide. This time together will give us an opportunity to get to know one another a bit and determine if we are a good fit to work as a team to meet your home sale goals.
- We are in the digital age with many iBuyer/iSeller discounted platforms. Don’t be fooled by cute advertisements or promises to “save you thousands” without understanding all the implications. I will show you your net yields with no obligation so you have accurate information as a basis for listing or selling to an iBuyer.
- Advice on how to prepare or stage your property to attract buyers and beat out competition that may be in your area.
- Professional photography of the interior and exterior of your property, and for home values above $400K, you’ll also receive drone footage video of your property if your property features are conducive to aerial photography. Either way, you’ll also receive reports on photo engagement and viewings to understand level of buyer interest.
- A comprehensive, multi-channel advertising campaign.
- Signage that gets put in place within 48 hours of listing, and if you need a little extra time to prepare your property, a “Coming Soon” rider will be provided to create some buzz so neighbors and passerby’s will know your house will be on the market soon.
- Showings that work with your schedule to reduce stress.
- Expert negotiations on your behalf.
- Preparation and review of contract, forms and addendums.
- If you are also buying another home, you’ll benefit from my experience in providing a smooth transition so your property sale and home purchase close on the same day.
- My network of over 100+ professional vendors in various categories that includes highly rated lenders, home repair professionals, appraisers, and more (I receive no compensation from any vendors and offer contacts for your convenience and peace of mind).
- A fun and engaging experience that delivers results−and maximized profits in your pocket.
Let’s Get Started
To connect with me, please fill out my contact form, and I’ll call you shortly or if you prefer, call me directly at 602-312-8004 at your convenience.
Want to get a quick evaluation of your property value right now?
All you have to do is fill in this form with your home address, and I’ll email your Seller’s Report to you usually the same day. I offer complimentary consultations on pricing strategy over the phone or in person and we can review your Home Value and Comparative Market Analysis of your neighborhood to ensure you understand important factors impacting the real estate market.
Buying a new home after you sell your current property?
I am happy to help you accomplish both goals and help you transition into your new home as smoothly as possible.